Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Accident

By clicking on the title, you will be able to see the accident my first car was in. This is why I NEVER use my cell phone when I'm driving. I was turning into the parking lot of my apartment complex, and some idiot was too busy looking at his cell phone and drove right into me. I bought this car in August and the accident occured in October. I was in a state of shock for almost an hour afterwards. I'm so grateful that Jeff was there because he was able to calm me down. This has been the only accident I was ever in, so I think it was that much more shocking for me.

Please tell me about all the idiot drivers that drove their cars into you!

3 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Six hours after I drove my (first new car I ever owned/dream car/pride and joy) New Beetle off the dealer lot, I got rearended by a stretch SUV limo on its way to a wedding reception.

Wasn't nearly as bad as your accident, though. Ugh.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Patty said...

My husband went through two pretty traumatic accidents in the last 5 years, both of which involved cell phones. In the first one, a young girl was yakking on her phone and turned left in front of him. The second time, a young girl was yakking on her phone and turned into him at an intersection. The first time, his whole van was totaled and he was hurt; the second time, just the front end of his van was damaged. Both accidents happened shortly after he hung a dreamcatcher from his rearview mirror, so he has theorized that he attracted some bad spirits with those dreamcatchers. Personally, I lay the blame on those young girls yakking on their phones.

 
At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cathy I just found your page while stumbling around Melissa's blog! Who'd have thought! Anyways I just wanted to say hi (I hope you got my note I left you about Fruits Basket when I was in the library a while back). So, hi! Oh, and sorry to hear about your car! I haven't been in an accident yet but I am probably long overdue.

It is cool that you have a blog and stuff. Breaking the "Miss Professional" mode (like you said in your profile) it seems so many people fall into. But anyways, I guess I'll see you and Melissa at the library next time I get my break from UB.

But yeah, bye! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home